Friday 2 March 2012

Tattoo Inspiration

So I'm seriously considering having half sleeve tattoo........ I've wanted for ages but always decided against due to work.... however the small amount of time I have to either visit the office or a customer, I can easily cover up for.... likewise interviews etc... I keep thinking why put it off... also I really want a big piece and since my back is already done.. space is restricted!  I could have legs of course foot and ankle done on one leg already.. but the artists I'm leaning towards deserve to have their work on show.. like all the time.. not just in summer assuming I even wore shorts short enough to see..... so anyway, my two preferred artists for quite some time have been Jo Harrison and Leah Moule.. I've been especially leaning towards Leah Moule.... but I've now discovered some others that also excite me.

Jo Harrison and Leah Moule have ridiculously long waiting lists, so maybe I can discover someone else equally deserving of my tattoo sleeve (half)!  Anyway here are some of my fave artists and tattoos... Mark Halbstark is swiftly becoming a favourite

Leah Moule - Spear Studio
Jen - Nemesis Tattoo Studio
Jen - Nemesis Tattoo Studio
Jen - Nemesis Tattoo Studio
Jen - Nemesis tattoo studio
Jo Harrison
Jo Harrison
John Anderton - Nemesis Tattoo Studio
John Anderton - Nemesis Tattoo Studio
How awesome is this?????  John Anderton - Nemesis
I love this tattoo!  Mark Halbstark

Mark Halbstark
Mark Poole - Hoodoo Inc, Stoke on Trent
Mark Halbstark
Leah Moule

3 comments:

  1. Cool I keep thinking about finally getting my first tattoo.
    Great collection of inspiration you have put together

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Have you got a design in mind?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think some tattoos are amazing but i could never have one mind. Look forward to seeing what you go for.
    By the way i have changed the name and details of my blog if you want to update your bloglist as the old link no longer works. I used to be Saturday's Child now its
    http://pink-caboose.blogspot.com
    Check out this post, its a great blog challenge

    http://pink-caboose.blogspot.com/2012/03/11-things.html

    all the best
    Gill

    ReplyDelete