Wednesday 7 September 2011

Photo-a-Day Day 8

So I can't believe I spent all morning trying to find things with a Triangle in it when I had a whole bunch of them hanging from the kitchen light fitting!  Yes today's rule is something with a triangle in it... my first attempt was of my blackberry menu.. the little triangle on one of the folders..... I thought I better try and find something else that at least looked vaguely interesting..... the light fitting will have to do though... my house is a triangle free zone!


2 comments:

  1. You got plenty of triangles after all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was just made for this challenge, its lovely and sparkly isnt it.
    Thanks for the rules they are great, i will add them to the others and cant wait to get started on them. x

    ReplyDelete